New and Improved

Welcome to the new and improved From Yes blog! I started blogging in this space about three and half years ago. At that time, I was interested in talking about the things I liked and sharing them with whomever would visit the site. I started From Yes with the goal of saying "yes" to things that brought me joy. With that sentiment still at heart, I decided it was time to remodel the blog, clean out the archives, and refresh the design.

So what will you find here?

With luck, you will find some interesting chatter about poetry and music. My hope is that you find art that interests and uplifts you. If you are looking for commentary and recommendations from other places, you might also visit my friends and neighbors by clicking on the tab above. Also, you can check out some of my poetry, reviews, and commentary through the "Poems" and "Clippings" tabs.

Stop by again soon!




No comments: