National Poetry Month Wrap-Up: The Good Year of 2014

I've had a great National Poetry Month this year. While I was hoping to review a couple more books this month, I'm still happy I explored six books for my Poetry Rewind and Chap Chat series:

Chap Chat: Penny Wilkes' Flying Lessons
Poetry Rewind: Laurie Duesing's Hard Kisses
Chap Chat: Collin Kelley's After the Poison
Poetry Rewind: Carolyn Kizer's Yin
Chap Chat: Jane Hoogestraat's Winnowing Out Our Souls
Chap Chat: Charlotte Innes' Reading Ruskin in Los Angeles

I plan to write new reviews for both of these series later in the year.

I was also very happy to have my review of Ellen Bass' new book, Like a Beggar, published at Lambda Literary.

With friends, I contributed to The Human Line, a Tumblr where we shared poetry with one another. We are going to leave the site up, so please feel free to follow The Human Line, as we will continue to check in and post new poems. 

Poetry is a wonderful way to celebrate spring, and it was great doing so with you, dear reader. I wish you happiness and good reading.

No comments: