Men and Music Out Now!


Men and Music is out and available for purchase on Amazon. I am stunned with joy. This book was many years in the making, and I cannot quite express my excitement. I'm sure I will have many more things to say about the book in future posts, but for now I want to say I feel blessed and to thank everyone who has supported me along the way.


Here is some praise from great poets about Men and Music:


Isaiah Vianese's love of pop music gives his work a steady, rhythmical beat. And like any good pop song, these poems hook you with their clear-eyed stories of love, loss, displacement and unexpected joy. 

--CollinKelley, author of Render and Better To Travel

Isaiah Vianese’s carefully crafted lyric poems celebrate queer life and love, not just in dark corners of night clubs, where kisses “taste like peach margaritas,” but also in bright kitchens where “dishes pile in the sink and the plants thirst for water.”  All the while, Men and Music pays homage to the soundtrack in the background, songs that carry us from Nebraska to New York, and even to our hands and knees, where we offer ourselves to the labor of our lives.

--CaitlinMcDonnell, author of Looking for Small Animals

No comments: